« Back to News & Notices

Occupational License Tax News

The Town of Kinder will now handle Occupational License Tax (OLT) and issue Occupational Licenses directly from City Hall, replacing the third-party company that had been used for that task for the past 12 years.  We will be sending out renewal letters to existing businesses later this year. 

If you are a local business owner and you get a renewal form from someone other than Town of Kinder, please disregard it. 

The Occupational License Application can be found on our website along with instructions and tax tables to assist with completing the application and properly calculating the amount owed.