Allen Parish Community Healthcare Providing COVID-19 Vaccines
January 27, 2021
Allen Parish Community Healthcare has been designated as a vaccine distribution site for Allen Parish. If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please call us today to be placed on our list for scheduling. The staff of our Rural Health Clinic will then be in touch with you to schedule your vaccine. You can be added to the scheduling list by calling the main hospital line or by calling our Rural Health Clinic.
(337) 738-9494 or (337) 738-2527. The criteria for this phase of vaccinations are listed below, but please do not hesitate to place yourself on the scheduling list for the future phases if interested!
- Persons ages 70 years or older,
- Outpatient clinic providers and clinic staff,
- Urgent care clinic providers and staff,
- Community care clinic providers and staff,
- Behavioral health clinic providers and staff,
- Dialysis providers and clients,
- Home health service providers, direct support workers and recipients including people with disabilities over 16,
- Dental providers and staff,
- Ambulatory care providers and staff, including members of coroner, autopsy, or mortuary teams, and
- Students, residents, faculty and staff of allied health schools.